Dirt Cake Pie Recipe
* 2 packages of Oreo-style cookies
* 1/2 stick butter
* 8 oz. cream cheese
* 2 regular-size boxes vanilla instant pudding
* 12 oz. whipped topping
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 3.5 cups milk
* 1 prebaked pie crust
1. Blend together the pudding mix, milk, and whipped topping.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
3. Combine the two mixtures and blend until smooth.
4. Pour into the pie crust.
5. Smash up the cookies in a sealed bag or blend them lightly.
6. Top the pie with the cookie crumbs...and the dirt cake pie recipe is ready...enjoy !